- FRESH FLAVOR: Six tins of 7.05 ounces of loose Earl Grey tea. Brighten up your day with the distinctive taste and aroma of this classic tea. Steep for three minutes for the perfect cup of earl grey tea.
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment.
- EARL GREY TEA: Fresh, fragrant and flavored with distinctive notes of citrus and bergamot, this Earl Grey tea has all the taste of the original.
- RICH HISTORY: In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
- HAND SELECTED FOR YOUR HOME: Made without artificial ingredients, Twinings natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience. If you enjoy Bigelow Tea, Lipton Tea, Harney & Sons Tea, Davidson's Tea, or Prince of Peace Tea - try Twining's of London Tea.