- MOVE AND TRANSFER WITH EASE - The Secure STWB-52 Gait Belt with quick release adjustable buckle is an essential and effective mobility aid that helps caregivers perform safe fall risk patient transfer, walking and ambulation; The quick release durable buckle allows the transfer belt to be attached and detached with ease by the nurse or caregiver.
- DESIGNED FOR PATIENT SAFETY & COMFORT - Gait belt is made of durable yet comfortable nylon webbing with ultra-strong reinforced stitching that is guaranteed to withstand the rigors of daily use at a hospital, nursing home, hospice, or your home; The four inch high belt back is wider than traditional gait belts for increased lumbar comfort and greater contact area with the patient; Gait belt fits waist sizes 28" to 50"; Dimensions: 52" x 4"
- SURE GRIP FROM ANY ANGLE - Features four vertical and two horizontal handles that allow the caregiver to choose the most effective leverage point to safely and effectively transfer or walk with a patient, resident or loved one
- HASSLE-FREE GUARANTEE - Gait belt is covered by a one year full-replacement guarantee and backed by our industry-leading customer service team; Gait belt is machine washable
- ELDERLY SAFETY EXPERTS SINCE 1991 - Secure brand falls management, wandering prevention and patient safety products have been trusted by thousands of health care facilities across the US, Canada and Europe since 1991. Purchase with the confidence in knowing that Personal Safety Corporation always stands behind its products.