- Brew up a batch of Caribou Slobber and you'll find dense, drool-worthy layers of malt, caramel, baking chocolate, and a hint of light-roast coffee give way to reveal a hop character that will surprise you if you're used to drinking English brown ale.
- The finish is complex but balanced, and the gravity is not so high as to keep you from having another.
- Original Gravity 1.052, Total Time to Make: 6 Weeks, Yields 5 Gallons
- Each kit includes all the ingredients for 5 gallons of finished beer. Works with any 5 gallon beer brewing equipment kit. Just follow the simple instructions included with every kit, and within just a couple weeks, youll yield 5 gallons of homemade, handcrafted beer (approximately 40-50 twelve-ounce bottles) more than enough to make an unforgettable impression at your next party.
- Kit Includes: Malt Extract, Steeping Grains, Hops, Dry Yeast, Priming Sugar, Muslin Steeping Bag, Complete Instructions